January 1, 2011

Thank You..........

     Wow I can't believe that 2010 is over!  I got to meet some AMAZING people this year.  I can't thank ALL of you enough for letting me do something that I just love, and get to capture amazing moments.  This post is some of my favorite photos of this year, I wish I could show so much more but, I don't need to bore anybody!  Here is to 2011, hope to see all of you again and maybe some new people.  Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart.............enjoy

  


















































3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including us. They're all fantastic, but I think my two favorites are sweet William and his hat and your Raley's friend's picture leaving the church. You caught such a joyous moment there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of your mom by the fireplace with her girlfriend and the dogs. And that little baby with the zebra bow? How cute is she?! Great pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh memories! I recognize many faces!

    ReplyDelete